Work with us!
Work for one of the world's most innovative companies
Lerta is the european energtech company actively trading on flexibility. We are one of the largest DSR aggregator in Poland and we are expanding to neighbouring countries. Our activities include trading flexibility like DSR and VPP.
Now we are joining Hungarian and Romanian power market. Our main short-term goal is balancing of PV power plants. Moreover we intend to start trading power on our own book (prorietary trading).
We are looking for:
(to apply, use the APPLY NOW button under the advertisement or send your application to: email@example.com)
Trader/Senior Trader CEE (Hungary/Czech Republic)
The candidate will be reporting directly to Head of Origination and Trading and Chief Operating Officer of Lerta. We are looking for a candidate with strong background on SPOT market especially in asset backed trading. There is strong chance to be announced as Head of Trading CEE Market within 2-3 years. Candidate, after positive P&L, results will create a desk of 3 traders.
- Be responsible for PV power plant assets optimization (Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria since 2022/23) on SPOT market (DAM, Intraday, Balancing),
- Trading SPOT markets (DAM, Intraday, Balancing),
- Close cooperation on a daily basis with trading floor based in Poland,
- Cooperation with origination teams based in Hungary and Romania,
- Contacts with local authorities, TSO/DSO, HUPX, OPCOM,
- Creating trading strategies (proprietary trading).
- % bonus related to P&L book,
- Private healtcare,
- Possibility to work for energtech,
- Flexibility to work from home or office,
- Work-life balance,
- International environment
- 5-7 years experience in Hungarian Asset Backed Intraday Power Market,
- Fluent in Czech or Hungarian and English,
- Speaking other CEE language like Romanian or Bulgarian will an advantage,
- Experience in Intraday Cross Border Trading,
- Experience in Romanian SPOT market will be an advantage.